Mon/Wed/Fri after 5PM
Weekends in the afternoon
Up to 20 minutes away at my regular hourly rate
Up to 1 hour away at my regular hourly rate
Up to 30 minutes away at my regular hourly rate
EducationAmerican InterContinental University, MBA Human Resource Management and International Business, 3.00 GPA Graduated November 2010
- Leadership and Personnel Management - Business and Employment Law - Domestic and International
- Organizational Development and Employment Training - Employment Law
- Marketing Management - Economics - Domestic and International
- Strategic and Project Management - Business Communication/ MS Office Suite
- Research and Development Management - Accounting
2001 - 2010: American InterContinental University-Online - Student Team Leader
- Implemented and coordinated numerous online groups to successful completion of projects under strict timeframe.
- Introduced short term goals for project completion.
- Provided necessary breakdown of projects for ease and continuity of projects completion.
- Offered online and phone support for all team members involved in projects; including coordination of meetings of
members in varried time zones.
HobbiesMy hobbies and interests include: Reading, travel, cooking, outdoor enjoyment (i.e...state parks, walks, parks), crafts, music as well as arts and museums.
8th Grade Reading, 11th Grade Writing, 12th Grade, 12th Grade Reading, AP US History, Art, Art History, Human Resources, Business, 11th Grade Reading, 11th Grade, 10th Grade Writing, 8th Grade Writing, 9th Grade Reading, 9th Grade Writing, AP Studio Art: Drawing, 7th Grade Writing, 7th Grade Reading, 12th Grade Writing, 10th Grade Reading, GED
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.